Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
So today I landed in a type of land full of nice trees. I'm assuming it is a jungle. And I met a new friend, his name is Ralph. We found a shell that makes a weird a noise and that's how we found the other kids. I think most of them are younger than me. Because they seem childish. And there is a kid name named Jack. I don't like him because he's always bothering me and treats me poorly from everybody else. We needed a leader so everyone voted. Majority rules won. When ralph became the leader Jack was furious. The first Ralph wanted us to do was make a fire to get rescued. We made a fire with smoke coming out.   To make the fire have smoke comin gout we used green branches.And they had to use my glasses to get the reflection. Then everybody was saying that I didn't help. Only Simon stood up for me. And now we think there is a snake or a pig out in the wild. We didn't find any adults on the island yet. And now we're starting to look for food.  

Signed,

Piggy

Comments

  1. Nicely done! You played the role of Piggy very good. Had the same grammar as him. Overall, showed how the other kids treat him poorly. Continue with the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job speaking as Piggy and I was able to easily tell what character you were talking about. The blog also reminded me of chapter one because of how you talked about everything they did in the first few days they were on the island. You did a good job with grammar and spelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job using piggy's voice. This covered most of the important parts of chapter 1. Grammar and spelling was great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3 Huts on the beach

Symbols

Chapter 12