Chapter 4




Dear diary,

        Today  a ship has been seen today by Ralph and I. When we went noticed that Sam and Eric  we were furious that they were not there. We leave them to do one job and this happens. They were supposed to be tending the fire and to see ships in the water coming to rescue us. But the fire went out.  Me and Ralph went to go to Jack about the why he wanted the twins. He said he wanted them because he needed them to hunt. But does jack care of course not because he caught the pig. After that we had a little feast. And then while everyone was eating there food jack said that I didn’t help get the food. But really its cause he doesn’t like me. But I really wanted to eat. So I said ralph didn’t help and Simon so can they eat. And then he just punches me and slaps me and now my glasses are broken. And then after all of that Simon shares is food with me.



I feel so violated. My glasses are broken my face hurts. How can someone feed everybody and just leave that one person (regardless they like them or not) hungry. I know Jack hates me with a passion and I don’t know why. I haven't done anything to him so why is he so mean to me and only me. I got so mad that I had to defend myself. It was the only thing I could think of at the moment. And I really wanted food. I hope I get out of this island so I don’t have to deal with him anymore.



All I know that Jack can't be trusted he does the exact opposite of what's he told. I know that the next time we have an opportunity to leave the island someone will ruin that chance for us. And we will this on this island forever. These kids really need to start taking this seriously.

Signed,

Piggy



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3 Huts on the beach

Symbols

Chapter 12