Chapter 9

Dear Diary,

I was looking at the sky through my glasses will ralph being in my presences, we were talking about the cloudes and water. We watched the littluns play in the water. Then we decided to go in. Ralph kept splashing water on me and I didn't want to clean my glasses again. And shortly after they all left to go to Jack's party. I thought we should go to check and see that everyone will be okay. We went to "party" and surprisingly there were a lo of meat. Ralph and I ate as much as we wanted. Ralph wanted to stay I pulled his arm to try to stop him to getting himself in such mess. we also danced and even managed to kill the beast. I didn't really see what happen because my glasses were getting foggy. or did we really ill it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 3 Huts on the beach

Symbols

Chapter 12